Is Solar Right for My Home?
Here are 3 Questions to Answer
You may be asking yourself “is solar right for my home?” Easily find out if solar is right for your home or not.
1. How long have you lived in your home?
There are a few reasons why this is the first question you should ask.
- After 6 months several county programs may be available to you to help you go solar.
- Between 5 and 7 months you will have a history of energy usage.
- After you have been in your home 6 months to a year, you will have a good feel if this is where you lan on living for then next several years or not.
If you haven’t been in your home very long, and want to go solar, you may need to wait a few more months until you have enough energy usage. Without having a history of usage, you might not get the right size system for your home.
2. How much are you paying for your electricity?
Each power company charges differently and each home consumes energy differently. Knowing how much you’re paying for electricity each month and year is the one of the first benchmarks in deciding if solar is right for your home.
- If you think your bill is too low to benefit from solar you may be wrong.
- If your power company doesn’t charge a lot per kilowatt, solar may not save you money.
3. How long are you planning on staying in your home?
Everyone knows solar is a great investment. Everyone knows that investments take time to pay off. But what if you use a county program to help you go solar?
- Some programs require you stay in your home for 3 – 5 years after your system is installed.
- Did you know there are no-credit options for some homeowners?
Which programs does your house qualify for?
Send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will easily help you find out what programs your home qualifies for.